Easy ways to increase Wellbeing in the Workplace
Improving wellbeing and reducing stress within the workplace improves concentration, focus, memory, makes employees feel valued and therefore increases productivity and profitability.
It’s so simple and doesn’t have to cost the earth!
Mental Health is a hot topic at the moment. I’ve been actively promoting mental wellbeing and campaigning to reduce the stigma which still surrounds mental health across Cumbria through my work with Mind and Time to Change.
Running a class in your workplace
The fundamental thing is having a room big enough to run a class.
- Minimum 6 people
- I have equipment to cater for 12 people
- Funded for staff through wellbeing budget
- Subsidised for staff – the business would contribute a % then collect the rest from staff.
- Paid for by staff
- £7 drop in, or £30 for a block of 6 which can be used in 8 weeks – minimum class size of 6
- A 6 week block for up to 12 people would be around the £250 mark
Current slots available with Caroline are:
- Monday 4.30 – 5.30pm
- Friday any time except 5.30 – 6.30pm
- More slots available after the October Launch of CDY Workplace
In the meantime, please get in touch to find out more!